Recipe: Affogato mocha gelato, amaretto coffee granita
Recipe courtesy of Lettuce Entertain You.
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in coffee and Amaretto. Pour into a shallow baking dish; let cool. Cover; freeze at least 4 hours.
Remove mixture from freezer; scrape entire mixture with tines of a fork until fluffy.
- Park Manor drive-by injures 5 children 25 min ago
- Man in custody in fatal hit-and-run on West Side, police say 11 min ago
- Boston Marathon 2014 winners cross finish line 12 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 17 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 8 min ago
- Families' hopes for ferry victims painfully humble 19 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77