Recipe: Affogato mocha gelato, amaretto coffee granita
Recipe courtesy of Lettuce Entertain You.
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minute until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in coffee and Amaretto. Pour into a shallow baking dish; let cool. Cover; freeze at least 4 hours.
Remove mixture from freezer; scrape entire mixture with tines of a fork until fluffy.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 1 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 44 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 3 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
1 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos