Friday, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Amanda Puck, style expert and publicist for Milagro and Sailor Jerry, showed us how to use eggnog in a wide range of recipes.
- 2 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp spiced rum (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high.
- Serve cool, as is, or warm gently before serving.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 35 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes 16 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire 54 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Dogs reunited with Avondale couple after break-in
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open 30 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for...
16 min ago
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
43 min ago
- Harlem explosion in New York kills 7; 69 hurt
21 min ago