Friday, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Amanda Puck, style expert and publicist for Milagro and Sailor Jerry, showed us how to use eggnog in a wide range of recipes.
- 2 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp spiced rum (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high.
- Serve cool, as is, or warm gently before serving.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois 47 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T 51 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct 31 min ago
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
47 min ago