Tipsy Eggnog French Toast
Friday, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Amanda Puck, style expert and publicist for Milagro and Sailor Jerry, showed us how to use eggnog in a wide range of recipes.
- 6 eggs beaten
- 6 slices of Challah Bread or French Brioche Bread or bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- ¼ cup Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pecans
- Wisk together all ingredients.
- Dredge each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- In a shallow dish/plate filled with chopped pecans coat bread on each side with pecans, pressing the pecans into bread.
- Place in fry pan coated with butter.
- Brown on each side and serve immediately with whipped cream, ice cream or crème fraiche, or with some Vermont Maple syrup and sweet butter.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos