Tipsy Eggnog French Toast
Friday, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Amanda Puck, style expert and publicist for Milagro and Sailor Jerry, showed us how to use eggnog in a wide range of recipes.
- 6 eggs beaten
- 6 slices of Challah Bread or French Brioche Bread or bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- ¼ cup Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pecans
- Wisk together all ingredients.
- Dredge each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- In a shallow dish/plate filled with chopped pecans coat bread on each side with pecans, pressing the pecans into bread.
- Place in fry pan coated with butter.
- Brown on each side and serve immediately with whipped cream, ice cream or crème fraiche, or with some Vermont Maple syrup and sweet butter.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 19 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 44 min ago
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
19 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
44 min ago