Tipsy Eggnog French Toast
Friday, December 14, 2012
December 15, 2012 (WLS) -- Amanda Puck, style expert and publicist for Milagro and Sailor Jerry, showed us how to use eggnog in a wide range of recipes.
- 6 eggs beaten
- 6 slices of Challah Bread or French Brioche Bread or bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup Eggnog
- ¼ cup Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pecans
- Wisk together all ingredients.
- Dredge each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- In a shallow dish/plate filled with chopped pecans coat bread on each side with pecans, pressing the pecans into bread.
- Place in fry pan coated with butter.
- Brown on each side and serve immediately with whipped cream, ice cream or crème fraiche, or with some Vermont Maple syrup and sweet butter.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans