Good Luck Recipes
December 29, 2012 -- As we're heading into the new year, a lot of us are hoping for a good start.
BBQ and Sweet Corn Bread Bake
1 pan GFS Sweet Corn Bake (or own recipe)
½ pan Southern Style Pulled Pork (or own recipe)
In a 9x13 pan, spread half a pan of pulled pork and top with a pan of sweet corn bake.
Heat per package instructions, until firm.
Stuffed Cabbage Delights
GFS Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Sauce (or own recipe)
¼ cup Mushrooms
1 Tbsp Scallions
¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese
Instructions: Heat stuffed cabbage rolls according to package.
Place in an oven-able dish, cover with sauce from the original pan and top with sliced mushrooms, scallions, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Broil or bake until cheese is melted and/or browned.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 20 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash 37 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
20 min ago