Cocktails: Proper Pistol, Wrinkled Tie
Henri Mixologist Clint Rogers' Proper Pistol, Wrinkled Tie
2 oz. Ford's Gin (London Dry)
.75 oz Carpano Antica sweet vermouth
.33 oz Luxardo Amaro
.5 oz lemon juice
.5 oz Darjeeling tea syrup
Cherry bark vanilla bitters
Shake and strain over ice into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a lemon peel.
1.5 oz Boddles Gin
.75 oz Carpano Antica
.5 oz Escorial
1 dash Fee Bros Rhubarb Bitters
Stir until chilled and serve up in a coupe. Garnish with a grapefruit swath.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos