Cocktails: Proper Pistol, Wrinkled Tie
Henri Mixologist Clint Rogers' Proper Pistol, Wrinkled Tie
2 oz. Ford's Gin (London Dry)
.75 oz Carpano Antica sweet vermouth
.33 oz Luxardo Amaro
.5 oz lemon juice
.5 oz Darjeeling tea syrup
Cherry bark vanilla bitters
Shake and strain over ice into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a lemon peel.
1.5 oz Boddles Gin
.75 oz Carpano Antica
.5 oz Escorial
1 dash Fee Bros Rhubarb Bitters
Stir until chilled and serve up in a coupe. Garnish with a grapefruit swath.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana 6 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 59 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 34 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
4 min ago