Super Bowl recipes from Food Network's Melissa D'Arabian
January 24, 2013 -- TV host and cookbook author, Melissa D'Arabian knows about stretching food dollars further.
With her Food Network show, "Ten Dollar Dinners", Melissa utilizes her tried and true money-saving strategies and creative resource management techniques to offer recipes and tips that are part of a larger story about how to eat well, be a responsible consumer, and spend with purpose. As the host of the Cooking Channel's "Drop 5 lbs. With Good Housekeeping", Melissa shares her passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and highlights recipes that are as simple and delicious as they are healthy and flavorful. Just in time for Super Bowl parties, Melissa shares her recipes for Seven Layer Dip, Deviled Eggs and Spicy Turkey Lollipops.
Drop 5 lbs with Good Housekeeping airs on the Cooking Channel on Saturdays at 9:30am. cookingchanneltv.com
Connect with Melissa at melissadarabian.net
- Spring-like temperatures to give way to snow 6 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 45 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 31 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 50 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos