Super Bowl recipes from Food Network's Melissa D'Arabian
January 24, 2013 -- TV host and cookbook author, Melissa D'Arabian knows about stretching food dollars further.
With her Food Network show, "Ten Dollar Dinners", Melissa utilizes her tried and true money-saving strategies and creative resource management techniques to offer recipes and tips that are part of a larger story about how to eat well, be a responsible consumer, and spend with purpose. As the host of the Cooking Channel's "Drop 5 lbs. With Good Housekeeping", Melissa shares her passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and highlights recipes that are as simple and delicious as they are healthy and flavorful. Just in time for Super Bowl parties, Melissa shares her recipes for Seven Layer Dip, Deviled Eggs and Spicy Turkey Lollipops.
Drop 5 lbs with Good Housekeeping airs on the Cooking Channel on Saturdays at 9:30am. cookingchanneltv.com
Connect with Melissa at melissadarabian.net
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney