Let's Dish: Horseradish-Crusted Salmon
If you're looking to jazz up your fish, try this horseradish crust!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
4 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 Tablespoons minced parsley
Several shakes Tabasco
Four 4-6 ounce boneless fillets of fish seasoned with ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper (fillets should be a minimum of 1 inch thick)
1. Pre-heat oven to 500║ F.
2. In a bowl mix butter, oil, breadcrumbs, horseradish, black pepper, parsley and Tabasco together.
3. Arrange the seasoned fish fillets in a well-greased over-proof dish.
4. Pat the horseradish crust mixture evenly on the fillets.
5. Place in middle rack of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the topping golden.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 56 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand