Lockwood Restaurant's Executive Chef Joseph Rose
- 1cup Israeli couscous
- 1 14 cup water
- 1 lemon Zest and juice
- As needed Chives
- As needed Chrivel
- As needed Salt and pepper
- 2oz Chicken stock
- 1oz Butter
Bring water to a boil and add in the couscous. Let it simmer for about 5-8 minutes. You want to cook it like pasta.
Cool it down and toss it a just a little salad oil to keep it from sticking together. When you are ready to serve, place the chicken stock, butter and couscous into a small pot over medium heat. Once it is hot and glazed-looking, season it with salt and pepper.
Finish with half of the lemon juice, all of the zest, and a pinch of the herbs.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 3 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 8 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 26 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
3 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
48 min ago