Red Pepper Puree
Lockwood Restaurant's Executive Chef Joseph Rose
- 4pc Red peppers seeded and med dice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3pc Shallots sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Agave syrup
- 1/4 cup Banyuls vinegar
- As needed Salt and pepper
In a small pan heat up the olive oil to low and add in the shallots and the peppers. Season with salt and cook on low until things are getting soft. At this point most of the liquid should be cooked out.
Add in the honey and vinegar now and cook down just for a few minutes. Now season and place everything into a blender, puree until smooth and you are ready to go.
- Report: 4 schools could be saved in CPS vote 28 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Gas Rewards: The Fine Print
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Swim Safety Tips
18 min ago
- Dancing With the Stars Finale Highlights
12 min ago