St. Patrick's Day Green Drinks
March 16, 2013 (WLS) -- During St. Patrick's Day celebrations, food and drink play a huge role, but they don't all have to be alcoholic!
Tom Hogan, Mixologist at Bernard's Bar in the Waldorf Astoria Chicago, came into our ABC 7 studio to show us how to make green drinks that can also be non-alcoholic.
1oz green chartreuse
1oz luxardo maraschino liqueur
This is shaken and served in a coupe glass without any garnish
1.5oz parsley syrup
1.5oz lime juice
3oz still water
Shake then strain over fresh Ice in a high ball.
Garnish with a sprig of flat leaf parsley.
1 1/4 oz gin
1 1/4 oz Lillet
3/4 oz arugula , pink peppercorn, lavender syrup
3/4 oz lime juice
Shake and pour into a coupe glass.
Garnish with a sprig of arugula and an edible blossom.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 50 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire 47 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 11 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 3 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand