St. Patrick's Day Green Drinks
March 16, 2013 (WLS) -- During St. Patrick's Day celebrations, food and drink play a huge role, but they don't all have to be alcoholic!
Tom Hogan, Mixologist at Bernard's Bar in the Waldorf Astoria Chicago, came into our ABC 7 studio to show us how to make green drinks that can also be non-alcoholic.
1oz green chartreuse
1oz luxardo maraschino liqueur
This is shaken and served in a coupe glass without any garnish
1.5oz parsley syrup
1.5oz lime juice
3oz still water
Shake then strain over fresh Ice in a high ball.
Garnish with a sprig of flat leaf parsley.
1 1/4 oz gin
1 1/4 oz Lillet
3/4 oz arugula , pink peppercorn, lavender syrup
3/4 oz lime juice
Shake and pour into a coupe glass.
Garnish with a sprig of arugula and an edible blossom.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th 50 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos