Summer fun recipes from The Cooking Mom
May 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Memorial Day weekend signals the start of summer BBQs and cook outs.
The Cooking Mom, Amy Hanten has some healthy and fun ideas you can make to incorporate into your next event. All recipes are from her 2nd cookbook "The Cooking Mom Cooks Up Memories" available online and at many retailers like Barnes and Noble.
Amy's website features not only recipes, but videos too. The site also allows other real moms, dads and busy people to share their recipes. You can read Amy's blog, find out more about her cookbooks, and see where you can meet Amy in person at her upcoming events and book signings.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer