Mole de Mayo Festival
May 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- On Saturday, May 25, 2013, and Sunday, May 26, 2013, the Eighteenth Street Development Corporation presents its 5th Annual Mole de Mayo, an outdoor mole cook-off festival celebrating Latino culture and Mexican cuisine.
Adrian Soto, Executive Director, Eighteenth Street Development Corporation (eighteenthstreet.org/)), and Chef Dudley Nieto came into our ABC 7 studio to tell us about the festival and to show us how to make mole.
Chef Dudley's Recipe: Mole Coloradito Oaxaca
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 16 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 48 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- 2 kids who died with dad in I-65 crash ID'd 32 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 10 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos