Mole de Mayo Festival
May 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- On Saturday, May 25, 2013, and Sunday, May 26, 2013, the Eighteenth Street Development Corporation presents its 5th Annual Mole de Mayo, an outdoor mole cook-off festival celebrating Latino culture and Mexican cuisine.
Adrian Soto, Executive Director, Eighteenth Street Development Corporation (eighteenthstreet.org/)), and Chef Dudley Nieto came into our ABC 7 studio to tell us about the festival and to show us how to make mole.
Chef Dudley's Recipe: Mole Coloradito Oaxaca
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 1 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs 36 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 19 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos