Let's Dish: DIY Soda Bar
June 10, 2013 -- Chris Koetke, host of the Live Well Network show Let's Dish, shares with you a great idea for your next party-- a do it yourself soda bar.
For a soda bar, provide:
Soda water or sparkling water to provide the sparkle
Various fruit juices--all natural is best--like pomegranate, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, apple cider, etc.
Various garnishes--segments of citrus fruits, fresh berries, chopped mint, etc.
Sugar, brown sugar, honey, and/or maple sugar/syrup
Orange Pomegranate "Soda"
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes Serves: 1
1/2 cup soda water or other sparkling water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Mix and pour into a glass with ice cubes.
2. Garnish the rim with orange slices and mint leaves.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 20 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 15 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- I-Team: Concealed carry applicants notified...
16 min ago