Let's Dish: DIY Soda Bar
June 10, 2013 -- Chris Koetke, host of the Live Well Network show Let's Dish, shares with you a great idea for your next party-- a do it yourself soda bar.
For a soda bar, provide:
Soda water or sparkling water to provide the sparkle
Various fruit juices--all natural is best--like pomegranate, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, apple cider, etc.
Various garnishes--segments of citrus fruits, fresh berries, chopped mint, etc.
Sugar, brown sugar, honey, and/or maple sugar/syrup
Orange Pomegranate "Soda"
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes Serves: 1
1/2 cup soda water or other sparkling water
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Mix and pour into a glass with ice cubes.
2. Garnish the rim with orange slices and mint leaves.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 57 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- Derrick Rose No. 3 in NBA Jersey sales 4 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77