Let's Dish: Maple Butter
June 10, 2013 -- Serving a flavored butter is a creative way to add some pizzazz to your dinner table.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 stick of butter
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
1 ½ teaspoons cracked black pepper
3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
Several pinches salt
1. Combine butter, pepper, syrup, and salt.
2. Put butter into an attractive serving container and serve with hot rolls, vegetables, or roasted squash or sweet potatoes.
Cracked black pepper can be purchased or prepared by grinding whole black peppercorns in a spice grinder or crushing them with the bottom of a heavy pot.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 30 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 5 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 32 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 48 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan 48 min ago
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
30 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos