Chicago wine event: Pinot Days
November 11, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Winemakers from around the country are gathering in Chicago this week to toast pinot noir during the annual Pinot Days.
Wine tasting and special diners began on Wednesday and continue through Saturday at Chicago's Navy Pier. Lisa Rigisich, the co-founder of "Pinot Days," says more than 70 pinot producers are participating.
Pinot Days Chicago Saturday, November 12, 1 - 5 p.m. Navy Pier Grand Ballroom $50 admission
The Grand Festival gives wine enthusiasts the opportunity to experience and enjoy some of the world's best pinot noir and interact directly with the winemakers who produce it. Event tickets and detailed information about Pinot Days can be purchased at www.pinotdays.com
Enter code: ABC7CH11 to get 10% off tickets
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars' 43 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos