Great Chefs Tasting Party Chicago 2012
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One of the city's largest -- and tastiest -- charitable events is the 20th Annual Great Chefs Tasting, June 5, at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
The city's best local chefs hand out samples at the event, which benefits United Palsey of Great Chicago. ABC7's Hungry Hound will emcee the event.
UCP of Greater Chicago's
20th Annual Great Chefs Tasting Party
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Tickets: General admission $125
Reserved seating $175
VIP experience $500
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend 43 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos