Great Chefs Tasting Party Chicago 2012
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One of the city's largest -- and tastiest -- charitable events is the 20th Annual Great Chefs Tasting, June 5, at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
The city's best local chefs hand out samples at the event, which benefits United Palsey of Great Chicago. ABC7's Hungry Hound will emcee the event.
UCP of Greater Chicago's
20th Annual Great Chefs Tasting Party
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Tickets: General admission $125
Reserved seating $175
VIP experience $500
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman 26 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 5 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 38 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches 54 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos