Argentina asado on Saturday nights at Province
July 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Province, a West Loop restaurant, is recreating a traditional South American feast every Saturday night.
The asado is an Argentinean tradition that brings people together to enjoy food and wine. Typically served family-style, the meal is a real feast.
Province chef and owner Randy Zweiban is creating his own asado every Saturday night at the restaurant.
- On this week's menu:
- 1st course: Seared fresh squid, house-made chorizo, fire roasted peppers
- 2nd course: Charred tomatoes, olives, market greens, country bread, ricotta pecorina
- 3rd course: Slagel Farm boneless pork loin, peaches, grilled potatoes, caramelized onions
- 4th course: Tableton crisps, market blueberries, honey crema, dulce de leche
Cost for the asado is $40 per person and it begins promptly at 5:30 p.m. Cost does not include tax, gratuity or beverage.
Please alert the restaurant of any dietary concerns when making reservations
Province 161 N. Jefferson 312-669-9900 provincerestaurant.com
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 12 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood 3 min ago
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests 33 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
12 min ago
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos