Patriotic treats at Toni Patisserie
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- While the Fourth of July may be over, there's another Independence Day on the horizon- Bastille Day.
The Hungry Hound found one bakery in town featuring a number of red, white and blue options for both the sweet and savory side of things.
Toni Patisserie has locations in Hinsdale, as well as downtown near Millennium Park.
Having both the Fourth of July and Bastille Day so close together inspired a few independence-themed creations, the management said.
51 S. Washington St., Hinsdale
65 E. Washington St., Chicago
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 5 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 52 min ago
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says 28 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind. 42 min ago
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid 50 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos