Patriotic treats at Toni Patisserie
July 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- While the Fourth of July may be over, there's another Independence Day on the horizon- Bastille Day.
The Hungry Hound found one bakery in town featuring a number of red, white and blue options for both the sweet and savory side of things.
Toni Patisserie has locations in Hinsdale, as well as downtown near Millennium Park.
Having both the Fourth of July and Bastille Day so close together inspired a few independence-themed creations, the management said.
51 S. Washington St., Hinsdale
65 E. Washington St., Chicago
restaurants, steve dolinsky
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 38 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 43 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
38 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos