Auto Show holds black-tie event
CHICAGO (WLS) -- If you go to the Chicago Auto Show, you probably won't be wearing a tux or gown.
But that was the required attire Thursday night for the annual First Look for Charity event.
Guests got a chance to check out more than 1,000 new vehicles on display.
The black-tie event benefits 18 local charities.
The auto show opens at McCormick Place Friday and runs through Sunday, February 17.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area 2 min ago
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana 41 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore 43 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 50 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found, reunited with family 1 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 42 min ago
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- Fans, former colleagues remember 'Superjock' Larry Lujack 52 min ago
- Toys for Tots gifts needed
5 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
42 min ago