Auto Show holds black-tie event
CHICAGO (WLS) -- If you go to the Chicago Auto Show, you probably won't be wearing a tux or gown.
But that was the required attire Thursday night for the annual First Look for Charity event.
Guests got a chance to check out more than 1,000 new vehicles on display.
The black-tie event benefits 18 local charities.
The auto show opens at McCormick Place Friday and runs through Sunday, February 17.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...