Consumers shop at Chicago Auto Show
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
February 17, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Are nervous car buyers steering away from American manufacturers?
There are long lines at the Chicago Auto Show, which opened last Friday. At $10 a ticket, it's a reasonable expense in today's economy.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
traffic, roz varon
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 51 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions tickets to be given away free in Chicago 18 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy 29 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
51 min ago