Stimulus-funded Chicago road projects
April 16, 2009 -- Chicago has posted all its stimulus-funded roadway projects on the city Web site.
It is the first link under the headlines section, titled: Chicago's Plan for Federal Economic Stimulus Funds.
CDOT plans to use the stimulus funds to complete 43 miles of roadway projects. They will resurface 39 miles of arterial streets, and repave four miles of streets as part of larger improvement projects.
Among the resurfacing projects:
79th--Western to Pulaski
Lake Shore Drive--Madison to 880 S.
Addison--Damen to Racine
Ogden--Central Park to Kedzie
Here's the link to the full list: http://www.explorechicago.org/etc/medialib/explore_chicago/doit/special_pages.Par.44052.File.dat/SpecialProjects.pdf
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 34 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 47 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 50 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
10 min ago