I-290/Loop Construction Notes
April, 1, 2010 (WLS) -- construction on the Eisenhower Expy. around the Loop will mean road closures and diversions for commuters.
1) Congress (I-290) reduced to two lanes eastbound and one lane westbound.
2) Ramp closed from southbound Wacker Drive to westbound Congress (I-290)
3) Ramp closed from northbound Franklin Street to westbound Congress (I-290)
4) Ramp closed from eastbound Congress (I-290) to northbound Upper and Lower Wacker Drive
5) Ramp closed from Kennedy (I-90/94) to eastbound Congress.
6) Van Buren between Canal and Clinton converted to one-way westbound.
7) Canal between Harrison and Van Buren converted to one-way northbound.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting 9 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 55 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
9 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
55 min ago