I-290/Loop Construction Notes
April, 1, 2010 (WLS) -- construction on the Eisenhower Expy. around the Loop will mean road closures and diversions for commuters.
1) Congress (I-290) reduced to two lanes eastbound and one lane westbound.
2) Ramp closed from southbound Wacker Drive to westbound Congress (I-290)
3) Ramp closed from northbound Franklin Street to westbound Congress (I-290)
4) Ramp closed from eastbound Congress (I-290) to northbound Upper and Lower Wacker Drive
5) Ramp closed from Kennedy (I-90/94) to eastbound Congress.
6) Van Buren between Canal and Clinton converted to one-way westbound.
7) Canal between Harrison and Van Buren converted to one-way northbound.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913