Kane County car show
The fourth annual Charity Car/Motorcycle show, sponsored by Kane County Sheriff Pat Perez, will be on Saturday, September 4.
The event benefits CASA, an organization that acts as advocates for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system.
Cars can enter the show for $10. Registration is from 9 to noon. The show is noon to 3 p.m.
The show takes place on MARTIN FAMILY FARM, 2S111 Green Road, Elburn
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal 12 min ago
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- Summer Infant recalls 800K baby monitors
- Divvy passes 1 million trip milestone in 9 months
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game