Kane County car show
The fourth annual Charity Car/Motorcycle show, sponsored by Kane County Sheriff Pat Perez, will be on Saturday, September 4.
The event benefits CASA, an organization that acts as advocates for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system.
Cars can enter the show for $10. Registration is from 9 to noon. The show is noon to 3 p.m.
The show takes place on MARTIN FAMILY FARM, 2S111 Green Road, Elburn
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 45 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 31 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 30 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 17 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 4 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
45 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
31 min ago