Kane County car show
The fourth annual Charity Car/Motorcycle show, sponsored by Kane County Sheriff Pat Perez, will be on Saturday, September 4.
The event benefits CASA, an organization that acts as advocates for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system.
Cars can enter the show for $10. Registration is from 9 to noon. The show is noon to 3 p.m.
The show takes place on MARTIN FAMILY FARM, 2S111 Green Road, Elburn
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash 30 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet 54 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 57 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple... 10 min ago
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77