Bridge over Chicago River to close on North Side
November 30, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Halsted Street between Division and Hooker streets will close to traffic after 7 p.m. Tuesday as crews begin the Halsted Street Bridge reconstruction project.
The traffic detours will send cars and bikes to Larrabee between Chicago and Division.
Trucks and buses will take North Branch to Cherry to Division and back to Halsted
- Video: Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick's Day
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 10 min ago
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mercy Home For Boys & Girls 55 min ago
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...