Today Leslie Toomer, director of admissions for the Renfrew Center in Philadelphia will be answering your questions LIVE today from 4-5pm. During National Eating Disorder Awareness Week (Feb. 26 - March 3), the Renfrew Center will be encouraging women locally - and nationwide - to show their support and go without makeup on Mon., Feb. 27. The Renfrew Center Foundation recently conducted a survey revealing that nearly half of all women have negative feelings about their image when not wearing makeup and equate a "bare face" with feeling unattractive and insecure. A teen or woman's reliance on makeup could be a sign of eating disorders.
* All comments are screened by a member of the Action News at 4 staff.
* Not all comments submitted into the chat room will be posted.
* You increase the chances of having your comment posted if it pertains to the subject matter of the chat.
* Use of profane language, threats against chat guests or other chat participants, or beligerent/excessive commenting will not be tolerated. A block will be put in place, preventing your comments from making it into the chat room.
* You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through any communication service, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.