KELLEY B. HODGE is the Safe Schools Advocate for Philadelphia. Ms. Hodge was appointed to her position in December of 2011. The Office of Safe Schools Advocate is overseen by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, the state's criminal and juvenile justice agency. Prior to assuming her position as the Safe Schools Advocate, Ms. Hodge was an attorney with the District Attorney's Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She had been with the DA's office since January 2004. She began her career as a prosecutor in the Municipal Court Unit and followed her initial assignment with assignments in the Juvenile Courts Division, the Felony Waiver Unit and the Repeat Offender Unit. She had tried a wide array of criminal cases to the bench as well as before a jury.
* All comments are screened by a member of the Action News at 4 staff.
* Not all comments submitted into the chat room will be posted.
* You increase the chances of having your comment posted if it pertains to the subject matter of the chat.
* Use of profane language, threats against chat guests or other chat participants, or beligerent/excessive commenting will not be tolerated. A block will be put in place, preventing your comments from making it into the chat room.
* You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through any communication service, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.