Camden Police, FBI search for missing woman
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Camden Police are asking for the public's help locating a woman missing since Monday, September 24th.
24-year-old Lisa Fago was last seen on the 600 block of Mt. Vernon Street in Camden.
According to police, friends and family of Fago say she contacted one of them via text message saying she had been kidnapped from the area of Broadway and Kaighn on Thursday, September 27th and held against her will by two black males in New York City. They say Fago indicated that she may have been drugged.
Police say this has yet to be confirmed.
The FBI and NYPD are assisting Camden Police with the investigation.
She is described as a white female, around 5'8" tall, with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police at 856-757-7421.
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ 53 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos