6ABC Action News At 4
Sexting scandal inspires Anthony Weiner doll
NEW YORK (AP) - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.
Herobuilders.com of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.
Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."
Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.
Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment.
Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos