6ABC Action News At 4
Sexting scandal inspires Anthony Weiner doll
NEW YORK (AP) - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.
Herobuilders.com of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.
Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."
Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.
Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment.
Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 9 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos