6ABC Action News At 4
Sexting scandal inspires Anthony Weiner doll
NEW YORK (AP) - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.
Herobuilders.com of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.
Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."
Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.
Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment.
Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 57 min ago
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51 4 min ago
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Photos: Pictures of bear sightings in the area
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age...
4 min ago
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos