6ABC Action News At 4
Amazon.com hiring several hundred in Lehigh Valley
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - July 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- One of the world's largest online retailers is brining hundreds of jobs to the region.
Amazon.com, Inc. today announced that its Breinigsville, Pennsylvania fulfillment center is hiring for several hundred full-time jobs with comprehensive health care benefits.
"We're excited to be hiring for hundreds of additional jobs at Amazon's fulfillment centers in Pennsylvania this summer," said Dave Clark, vice president, Amazon North American Operations. "We're committed to growth in Pennsylvania because Governor Corbett and other state officials have demonstrated their commitment to Amazon jobs and investment."
Amazon offers comprehensive benefits including:
Medical and dental coverage
Company-paid vision plan
Company-paid life insurance
Company-paid disability insurance
Annual stock grants
401(k) plan with company match
Full-time hourly openings include night shift roles in Picking, Packing and Receiving/Shipping. Candidates can apply at www.amazonapplyonlineallentown.com or call 484-809-7716 for more information.
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 56 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos