6ABC Action News At 4
Amazon.com hiring several hundred in Lehigh Valley
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - July 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- One of the world's largest online retailers is brining hundreds of jobs to the region.
Amazon.com, Inc. today announced that its Breinigsville, Pennsylvania fulfillment center is hiring for several hundred full-time jobs with comprehensive health care benefits.
"We're excited to be hiring for hundreds of additional jobs at Amazon's fulfillment centers in Pennsylvania this summer," said Dave Clark, vice president, Amazon North American Operations. "We're committed to growth in Pennsylvania because Governor Corbett and other state officials have demonstrated their commitment to Amazon jobs and investment."
Amazon offers comprehensive benefits including:
Medical and dental coverage
Company-paid vision plan
Company-paid life insurance
Company-paid disability insurance
Annual stock grants
401(k) plan with company match
Full-time hourly openings include night shift roles in Picking, Packing and Receiving/Shipping. Candidates can apply at www.amazonapplyonlineallentown.com or call 484-809-7716 for more information.
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos