6ABC Action News At 4
Amazon.com hiring several hundred in Lehigh Valley
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - July 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- One of the world's largest online retailers is brining hundreds of jobs to the region.
Amazon.com, Inc. today announced that its Breinigsville, Pennsylvania fulfillment center is hiring for several hundred full-time jobs with comprehensive health care benefits.
"We're excited to be hiring for hundreds of additional jobs at Amazon's fulfillment centers in Pennsylvania this summer," said Dave Clark, vice president, Amazon North American Operations. "We're committed to growth in Pennsylvania because Governor Corbett and other state officials have demonstrated their commitment to Amazon jobs and investment."
Amazon offers comprehensive benefits including:
Medical and dental coverage
Company-paid vision plan
Company-paid life insurance
Company-paid disability insurance
Annual stock grants
401(k) plan with company match
Full-time hourly openings include night shift roles in Picking, Packing and Receiving/Shipping. Candidates can apply at www.amazonapplyonlineallentown.com or call 484-809-7716 for more information.
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 14 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos