6ABC Action News At 4
The Big Deal at Musikfest
August 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's one of the largest music festivals in the nation, and we've got a great deal on some tickets!
Tune your ears to the sweet sounds on stage with today's GrouponLive deal for one ticket to see Buckcherry featuring Fuel at Musikfest's Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza in Bethlehem on Friday, August 12, at 7 p.m. Choose between the following seating options:
* For $12, you get one ticket for a seat in the 200-level grandstand section (a $22 value).
* For $17, you get one ticket for a seat in the 100-level section (a $34 value).
The Grammy-nominated tunesmiths of Buckcherry and their rock colleagues in Fuel take the main stage at this year's Musikfest, a 10-day celebration of ear-friendly melodies hosted by arts-and-culture nonprofit group ArtsQuest. Fans can admire the tattoos of Buckcherry singer Josh Todd and discreetly alert him of food stuck in his teeth as they soak up selections from Buckcherry's songbook, which stretches from the hard-driving 2010 album All Night Long to heart-rending classics such as "Sorry." Fuel will draw from its hit-studded oeuvre, which includes songs such as "Shimmer" and "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)," and Vancouver-based Art of Dying will open the show by releasing its own rock-based strains into the wild.
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 18 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 39 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos