6ABC Action News At 4
Philadelphia fashion incubator launched
PHILADELPHIA - December 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- A new project in Center City will give new support to emerging fashion designers in our area.
Mayor Michael Nutter and representatives from Macy's announced the fashion incubator today.
It's a year-long residency program that will give designers a place to produce samples and participate in fashion events.
The goal of the fashion incubator is to keep local designers in Philadelphia.
You can get more information by following this link to the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator at Macy's.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos