6ABC Action News At 4
Philadelphia fashion incubator launched
PHILADELPHIA - December 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- A new project in Center City will give new support to emerging fashion designers in our area.
Mayor Michael Nutter and representatives from Macy's announced the fashion incubator today.
It's a year-long residency program that will give designers a place to produce samples and participate in fashion events.
The goal of the fashion incubator is to keep local designers in Philadelphia.
You can get more information by following this link to the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator at Macy's.
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos