6ABC Action News At 4
Share your romance on Lovepost.com
February 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- This is a day for lovebirds. Bridal experts say Valentine's Day is right up there with Christmas and New Year as the number one proposal day of the year.
Whether you are newly in love, or happily married for years, a brand new website is helping you celebrate your love with everyone who logs on! They are just good, old fashioned love stories shared in a new, high-tech way.
"Everyone gets the chance to share the whole journey, from the beginning, all the way through the wedding," says Belinda Broido of lovepost.com
From the moment she says "Yes" to the day you say "I do," lovepost.com allows happy couples to celebrate their love and shout it from the computer screen.
"They go online, they can put in their profiles, share their love story, a little bit about the engagement, a little bit about the proposal. They can upload pictures," says Broido.
Broido is a self admitted perpetual romantic and says she wanted to create a space where, unlike picky high profile newspaper wedding sections or choosy magazines, every couple is welcome, every love story is invited.
"Wouldn't it be great if there was an equalizer for everybody to be able to share their stories, especially in the digital age?" she asks.
A way for family near and far to be a part of the planning and a forum for couples getting married far from home to get advice and recommendations
So what makes lovepost.com different from other websites geared towards brides or happy couples planning the big day?
"It's not a big wedding site where people are pushing or selling," Broido says. "It's much more personal and authentic and it's not just for first timers, but all lovebirds."
We found celebrities posting their love stories today.
As a side note, you can make your account private and just share your stories and pictures with friends and family. But many say this has become a great place to get ideas -- especially men who are trying to figure out how to pop the question.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos