6ABC Action News At 4
Freebie Friday: Chocolate, Meals, Magazines and Shredding
This week, we've tracked down deals on meals, chocolate, magazines and document shredding!
1. FREE SHREDDING: It's tax season, and Office Depot is offering 5 FREE pounds of shredding for sensitive documents + $25 free copies. The retail value is $7.50. The offer is available through April 16th. Click here to find out more and get the offer.
2. FREE FOOD AT IHOP: Join IHOP's "Pancake Revolution" email club and receive three free meals. You get one for joining, one on your birthday (this year and EVERY year!), and one on the anniversary of joining. Click here to sign up and join!
3. FREE CHOCOLATE: Get one free Godiva chocolate per month. All you have to do sign up for Godiva's Chocolate Rewards Club online or in a store and then you are entitled to one free chocolate each month, every month. Just stop into a Godiva store to pick up your treat. Click here to sign up.
4. FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS:
a. Click here for a free subscription to Dwell Magazine
b. Click here for a free subscription to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine (first 10,000 to sign up)
c. Click here for a free subscription to Wine Spectator Magazine
d. Click here for a free subscription to Babytalk magazine
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 14 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos