6ABC Action News At 4
Meet Nydia Han's daughter Sabine
PHILADELPHIA - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- For weighing just over 6 pounds, Nydia says baby Sabine's size is deceiving.
Dennis, Nydia Han's husband, says for a little girl she is very feisty.
"She is very feisty for a little girl she is very strong which makes us laugh and she is very feisty she knows what she wants and I have a feeling she is going to be a lot of trouble. Yes, I have a feeling she is going to be a handful."
As sweet as little Sabine is, her parents are equally as smitten. Nydia tells us with the birth of her daughter has come a discovery of a new kind of love.
For me the most surprising thing has been just this instant love you feel and how much love you can feel for another person. I look at her and I just feel like my heart is going to burst. I've never -- no offense Dennis -- I've never felt quite like this before it's just amazing."
With this tiny miracle Nydia and Dennis have not only added a new member to their family but a new appreciation for each other.
"It's showed us even more how important is to be a team and how to love each other through all the chaos and enjoy each other and our new bundle of joy and our family."
"I personally feel are more adults than we were 3 weeks ago," Dennis added.
Although Nydia reported on how to prepare your pets for a new baby in an Action News Parenting Perspective, The pets still had some trouble adjusting to the amount of attention baby Sabine was getting.
"We did have a little bit of inappropriate pet peeing. I think the puppy and the cat but that has resolved itself cross your fingers."
Since Nydia has been on the receiving end of a lot of advice over the past 10 months, I asked her what kind of advice she would offer new moms. She passed on some advice she got from another Action News mom.
"I was at a doctor's appointment when I was pregnant and I texted Sarah Bloomquist because I was annoyed because I was going to be really late for work and she texted me back and said get used to it You're not the boss anymore the baby is... Miss Sabine is now the boss."
On my way out Nydia said she also realized over the past few weeks that it does in fact take a village...both her Nydia's father and Dennis' mother have been with them to help with all those sleepless nights and of course giving mom and dad some much needed relief during the day.
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 42 min ago
- Steamy Situation 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 18 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 19 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 20 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 21 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 22 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
42 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
18 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in...
19 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos