6ABC Action News At 4
Meet Nydia Han's daughter Sabine
PHILADELPHIA - May 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- For weighing just over 6 pounds, Nydia says baby Sabine's size is deceiving.
Dennis, Nydia Han's husband, says for a little girl she is very feisty.
Meet Nydia Han's new daughter Sabine!
"She is very feisty for a little girl she is very strong which makes us laugh and she is very feisty she knows what she wants and I have a feeling she is going to be a lot of trouble. Yes, I have a feeling she is going to be a handful."
As sweet as little Sabine is, her parents are equally as smitten. Nydia tells us with the birth of her daughter has come a discovery of a new kind of love.
For me the most surprising thing has been just this instant love you feel and how much love you can feel for another person. I look at her and I just feel like my heart is going to burst. I've never -- no offense Dennis -- I've never felt quite like this before it's just amazing."
With this tiny miracle Nydia and Dennis have not only added a new member to their family but a new appreciation for each other.
"It's showed us even more how important is to be a team and how to love each other through all the chaos and enjoy each other and our new bundle of joy and our family."
"I personally feel are more adults than we were 3 weeks ago," Dennis added.
Although Nydia reported on how to prepare your pets for a new baby in an Action News Parenting Perspective, The pets still had some trouble adjusting to the amount of attention baby Sabine was getting.
"We did have a little bit of inappropriate pet peeing. I think the puppy and the cat but that has resolved itself cross your fingers."
Since Nydia has been on the receiving end of a lot of advice over the past 10 months, I asked her what kind of advice she would offer new moms. She passed on some advice she got from another Action News mom.
"I was at a doctor's appointment when I was pregnant and I texted Sarah Bloomquist because I was annoyed because I was going to be really late for work and she texted me back and said get used to it You're not the boss anymore the baby is... Miss Sabine is now the boss."
On my way out Nydia said she also realized over the past few weeks that it does in fact take a village...both her Nydia's father and Dennis' mother have been with them to help with all those sleepless nights and of course giving mom and dad some much needed relief during the day.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 12 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 4 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 23 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 27 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos