6ABC Action News At 4
CDC Warning: Beware of weddings
July 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Health officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention want you to be prepared for a big event many of us will experience: A WEDDING DAY!
The CDC put up a tongue-in-cheek blog post this week with a wedding season survival guide.
The joke here is that "planning for a wedding isn't that much different from planning for a disaster."
Tips include keeping a kit stocked with safety pins and sedatives, and being supportive of stressed-out brides. It also says you should keep an eye on the sky, because "just like you know the risks of putting feuding family members in one room, you should also know to check the weather report."
Just follow this link to check out he entire CDC Wedding Survival Guide for yourself.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 21 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 27 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos