6ABC Action News At 4
Big Deal: Walk a bit for chocolate!
August 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. " ... And getting a chocolate tour at half price is tremendous!
The light walking tour takes you to stops like Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland, Famous 4th Street Cookie Company, and more. Meet at the Reading Terminal Market at 12th Street and Filbert -- and spend 1.5 to 2.5 hours delving into decadent treats.
Normally, this would cost you $40. You'll need a LivingSocial account if you don't already have one. That means you'll need to give out your e-mail address.
DEALS FROM THE TWITTERVERSE:
RetailMeNot.com:Save 10-25% off major appliances this #LaborDay at @Sears. http://bit.ly/NRLdEs
CouponCabin: Pick up #lunch at Quiznos: free small sub with any sub and large fountain drink purchase with our printable: http://ow.ly/datcd
Todays Top Deals: Banana Republic Coupon: 30% off New Arrivals (30% off) @ Banana Republic fatwallet.com/u/dw00
The Coupon Monkey:Chili's : Kids Eat FREE Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (8/27 - 8/29) - Grab your coupon + Find a location near you: http://bit.ly/SInh5S
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect 50 min ago
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS 20 min ago
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years 44 min ago
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos