6ABC Action News At 4
Charitable Shopping (& Saving!) for Sandy Victims
Five Ways to Give Back Just By Shopping
Today we are helping you save and GIVE at the same time.
Here are five ways you can donate to Sandy relief efforts just by shopping online.
Depending on the retailer or restaurant, the amount that is donated ranges from 3% to 20%.
Next, if you download the iGive.com button, it tells the stores you shop that you want a percentage of every purchase you make donated to the cause of your choice!
Pure Charity,purecharity.com, is another online shopping site with a long list of popular retail partners that will donate a percentage of your bill to the charities of your choice, including relief efforts for victims of Sandy.
Shopbop.com, an online mall, is donating 10% of orders received by November 7th to American Red Cross relief effort.
Finally, eBay shoppers can buy items that donate proceeds to nonprofits providing support and products to families in need.
Also, if you are selling items you can donate between 10-100% of your final sale price to a nonprofit with eBay Giving Works.
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 10 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 21 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 22 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com! 18 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos