6ABC Action News At 4
Charitable Shopping (& Saving!) for Sandy Victims
Five Ways to Give Back Just By Shopping
Today we are helping you save and GIVE at the same time.
Here are five ways you can donate to Sandy relief efforts just by shopping online.
Depending on the retailer or restaurant, the amount that is donated ranges from 3% to 20%.
Next, if you download the iGive.com button, it tells the stores you shop that you want a percentage of every purchase you make donated to the cause of your choice!
Pure Charity,purecharity.com, is another online shopping site with a long list of popular retail partners that will donate a percentage of your bill to the charities of your choice, including relief efforts for victims of Sandy.
Shopbop.com, an online mall, is donating 10% of orders received by November 7th to American Red Cross relief effort.
Finally, eBay shoppers can buy items that donate proceeds to nonprofits providing support and products to families in need.
Also, if you are selling items you can donate between 10-100% of your final sale price to a nonprofit with eBay Giving Works.
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 19 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 55 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 56 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 59 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 41 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
19 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
59 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos