6ABC Action News At 4
Charitable Shopping (& Saving!) for Sandy Victims
Five Ways to Give Back Just By Shopping
Today we are helping you save and GIVE at the same time.
Here are five ways you can donate to Sandy relief efforts just by shopping online.
Depending on the retailer or restaurant, the amount that is donated ranges from 3% to 20%.
Next, if you download the iGive.com button, it tells the stores you shop that you want a percentage of every purchase you make donated to the cause of your choice!
Pure Charity,purecharity.com, is another online shopping site with a long list of popular retail partners that will donate a percentage of your bill to the charities of your choice, including relief efforts for victims of Sandy.
Shopbop.com, an online mall, is donating 10% of orders received by November 7th to American Red Cross relief effort.
Finally, eBay shoppers can buy items that donate proceeds to nonprofits providing support and products to families in need.
Also, if you are selling items you can donate between 10-100% of your final sale price to a nonprofit with eBay Giving Works.
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos