6ABC Action News At 4
The Big Deal: Designated Drivers!
December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're the kind who likes to celebrate with some adult beverages during the holidays, today's Big Deal will save you some bucks and could save your life!
Just in case you go for that extra glass of egg nog or new year's bubbly, Living Social is offering a way to save more than half off a designated driver.
Uber is a new On-Demand Private Car Service and has this deal: Pay $19 and get $40 to spend on on-demand private car service!
Since the deal is offered through Living Social, so you'll need to have an account which means giving them your e-mail address.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 42 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 33 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos