6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: Who's grumpier in the morning?
March 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- If there's a woman in your life, she might not like the results of a recent study!
Apparently women are grumpier in the mornings. What do we have to thank for this tidbit of insight? Science, of course.
Apparently, researchers have determined that women need more sleep than men do. And to add insult to injury, women also suffer more than men do, both mentally and physically, if they are forced to skimp on their sleep.
You can read about the study from Duke University by following this link. It also found that when women don't get enough sleep, it increases their risk of heart disease, stroke, and depression. Men's health is NOT affected in the same way.
So -- what say you, internet? Vote in our poll!
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 31 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 26 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion 34 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
5 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
31 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
26 min ago
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp....
34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos