6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: Who's grumpier in the morning?
March 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- If there's a woman in your life, she might not like the results of a recent study!
Apparently women are grumpier in the mornings. What do we have to thank for this tidbit of insight? Science, of course.
Apparently, researchers have determined that women need more sleep than men do. And to add insult to injury, women also suffer more than men do, both mentally and physically, if they are forced to skimp on their sleep.
You can read about the study from Duke University by following this link. It also found that when women don't get enough sleep, it increases their risk of heart disease, stroke, and depression. Men's health is NOT affected in the same way.
So -- what say you, internet? Vote in our poll!
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 27 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 46 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 14 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 12 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Twin boys fight off carjacker with toy snake
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos