6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: What do you think about paying kids to eat well?
May 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- What do you do if your kids refuse to eat something that's good for them? Supermodel Heidi Klum says a spoonful of cash can help the veggies go down.
The supermodel has recently admitted that she pays her children a dollar a day if they finish their fresh fruit smoothies, at breakfast.
Klum made the deal on January 1st as part of a New Year's resolution to get her kids to eat healthy.
The model says since then, her children have saved up quite a lot of money.
Let us know what you think about this situation... Is it something you would do with your kids?
Alicia Vitarelli will have the results during today's edition of Action News at 4
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 47 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 57 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 18 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
47 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos