6ABC Action News At 4
"Scoops for Colin" helping boy with leukemia
HAMILTON, N.J. - May 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- "Scoops for Colin" is an event taking place tomorrow in Hamilton, New Jersey to benefit 5-year-old Colin Padderatz.
Colin has been fighting leukemia since November.
His two rounds of extra-strength chemotherapy have not worked and his family now hopes that clinical trials will put the cancer into remission.
This event hopes to raise money for Colin's mounting medical bills.
A portion of all ice-cream sales from the event will go directly to Padderatz's family to help pay for both past and future costs of keeping the energetic and hopeful child alive. The fundraiser will be at 2503 Nottingham Way and will be held from 1-5 p.m. For more information on how you can help or if you would like to purchase "Colin's Warrior" t-shirts and bracelets email firstname.lastname@example.org June 1st.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 7 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 6 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 54 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos