6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: Cell phones at weddings
July 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Is it acceptable for a bride and groom to ask wedding guests to surrender their phones?
Some happy couples have started asking wedding guests to either check their phones or not bring them in the first place. It has sparked a number of online conversations and debates on sites like The Huffington Post and Reddit.
They say not only does all the snapshot-taking put pictures "out there" it can also interfere with the professional photos they have paid a photographer to take during their special day.
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 52 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 12 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 31 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
53 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos