6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: Cell phones at weddings
July 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Is it acceptable for a bride and groom to ask wedding guests to surrender their phones?
Some happy couples have started asking wedding guests to either check their phones or not bring them in the first place. It has sparked a number of online conversations and debates on sites like The Huffington Post and Reddit.
They say not only does all the snapshot-taking put pictures "out there" it can also interfere with the professional photos they have paid a photographer to take during their special day.
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 19 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 12 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 18 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 16 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
11 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos