6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: What would you give up for in-flight WiFi?
September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- The requirements for "comfort" on a flight are apparently changing.
Almost 90 percent of fliers would give up an amenity on their flight -- preferred seats, extra legroom and more -- to be guaranteed a faster and more consistent wireless connection. This finding potentially alters how passengers define comfort on flights.
In-flight Wi-Fi service causes frustrations for nearly nine in ten users worldwide. Inconsistent or slow connections disappoint fliers most.
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 3 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 56 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 1 min ago
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month 42 min ago
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard 35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos