6ABC Action News At 4
POLL: What would you give up for in-flight WiFi?
September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- The requirements for "comfort" on a flight are apparently changing.
Almost 90 percent of fliers would give up an amenity on their flight -- preferred seats, extra legroom and more -- to be guaranteed a faster and more consistent wireless connection. This finding potentially alters how passengers define comfort on flights.
In-flight Wi-Fi service causes frustrations for nearly nine in ten users worldwide. Inconsistent or slow connections disappoint fliers most.
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 15 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 7 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos