6ABC Action News At 4
Introducing Philadelphia Eagles wine
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's billed a way to mark the team's 80th anniversary. It's coming just before this weekend's game with the powerhouse Broncos. The Philadelphia Eagles are releasing their own wine.
According to the folks who make it, the official name is "Rollout Philadelphia Eagles 2011 California Cabernet Sauvignon " and it's available for a limited time only. Cameron Hughes winery's website lists its description as a wine that makes "Exotic aromatics leap from the glass, demanding your attention, with brooding and intense black fruit essence."
The folks at the Philadelphia Business Journal report that the wine will be available in the Philadelphia region, as well as at the club level and in the suites at the Eagles' home, Lincoln Financial Field.
The price on the Cameron Hughes winery website lists the price as $30 a bottle.
Vote in our poll: Would you buy a bottle of Philadelphia Eagles Rollout?
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos