Clouds to sun, cool today
April 18, 2014 (WPVI) -- Morning low clouds are giving way to partly sunny skies today. Winds are light. The high is 55.
TONIGHT: The last of our clouds evaporate overnight. Winds are light. It's seasonably cool. The low is 44 in Philadelphia with some suburbs dipping into the upper 30s.
SATURDAY: Sunshine will mix with a few high clouds and we get a nice, seasonable high of 67. It's a great afternoon for outdoor events, including the Philadelphia Union game at 4 p.m. in Chester.
SUNDAY: Easter is looking fine for early services, Easter egg hunts and anything else you have planned. Partly sunny skies are expected. After a chilly start in the 40s, we hop up to a high of 64.
MONDAY: Sun mixes with a few high clouds, and we enjoy a warm high of 70.
TUESDAY: It's mostly cloudy with the arrival a frontal boundary. Some rain or drizzle is possible in spots. The high is 71.
WEDNESDAY: It's partly sunny and breezy with a high of 65.
THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies return. Our high improves a bit to a pleasant 68.
FRIDAY: Partly sunny skies are likely, but a shower or thunderstorm is also possible as a cold front moves in. The high is a very warm 76.
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 44 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos