||Philadelphia Department of Human Services answered your calls and chatted online about foster parenting.
DHS is asking for families in the city and the counties to foster teenage children. Hundreds of teens are currently living in group home situations which are similar to dormitories.
DHS believes a family environment is a much better placement for teens transitioning into young adulthood.
* All comments are screened before they are placed into the chat.
* Not all individual comments submitted into the chat room will be posted.
* You increase the chances of having your comment posted if it pertains to the subject matter of the chat.
* Use of profane language, threats against chat guests or other chat participants, or beligerent/excessive commenting will not be tolerated. A block will be put in place, preventing your comments from making it into the chat room.
* You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through any communication service, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.