4th Grader Sets World's Longest Tooth Record
OWEN SOUND, Ont. (AP) Oct. 7, 2005 -- Fourth-grader Mark Henry is a little young to be long in the tooth.
But the Canadian kid has made it into the Guinness record book for having the world's largest human tooth.
An Ontario dentist had to pull the whopper of a chopper because it was interfering with the growth of Mark's other teeth. The Owen Sound Sun Times reports the monster tooth was nearly an inch long, so big the dentist calls it a horse tooth.
You might think such an impressive incisor would be worth at least a couple of bucks from the tooth fairy. But alas, Mark lost his tooth when he took it to school to show his speech therapist.
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 8 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
3 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos