Why Did Cream Break Up?
NEW YORK (AP) -Oct. 19, 2005 -- The reason Cream broke up in the first place is because of Ginger Baker's ears.
Baker tells Guitar World magazine he wanted out of the band because of the volume. He says, "It just got louder and louder and louder," and he didn't enjoy it anymore.
He says he asked the band to turn it down and they wouldn't, so that's what finished it for him.
Jack Bruce says he was nervous when they first reunited because he and Baker had had a falling out. Bruce says the best part about the reunion is that he and Bruce are buddies again. Their reunion show from May in London is now out on D-V-D.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos 31 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 6 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in...
31 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
35 min ago