Why Did Cream Break Up?
NEW YORK (AP) -Oct. 19, 2005 -- The reason Cream broke up in the first place is because of Ginger Baker's ears.
Baker tells Guitar World magazine he wanted out of the band because of the volume. He says, "It just got louder and louder and louder," and he didn't enjoy it anymore.
He says he asked the band to turn it down and they wouldn't, so that's what finished it for him.
Jack Bruce says he was nervous when they first reunited because he and Baker had had a falling out. Bruce says the best part about the reunion is that he and Bruce are buddies again. Their reunion show from May in London is now out on D-V-D.
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 4 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
12 min ago
- Woman shot while sleeping in South...
6 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos