Nude Mexicans Wanted
MEXICO CITY (AP) - March 22, 2007 -- American photographer Spencer Tunick is looking for four-thousand Mexicans -- naked Mexicans.
Tunick is known for photographing crowds of people in the buff. His next naked photo shoot is scheduled for Mexico City April 28th and 29th.
He hopes to have at least four-thousand volunteer models, the same as in a Santiago, Chile, mass nude shot a few years ago.
Tunick says his idea is to create a "beautiful collaboration with the body that transcends pornography."
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 58 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 59 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 18 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies